Supplier Quality Engineer (Aerospace)
Manage Suppliers In SEA
Frequent Travel Required
About Our Client
Global supplier in the aerospace sector with over 100 million revenue is recruiting for a Supplier Quality Engineer for their operations in Singapore. This role will be looking after their suppliers in the SEA region.
- Lead root cause analysis and drive corrective actions, quality improvement initiatives for their SEA suppliers
- Perform on-site First Article Inspections (AS9102) at their suppliers
- Qualify new suppliers and manage periodic audits
- Experience in QMS (Quality Management System) as per AS 9100 regulation
- Good understanding of NDT and composite processes (special processes)
- Frequent travel required
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in an Engineering discipline preferred
- At least 5 years of relevant supplier quality engineering experience in the aerospace sector
What's on Offer
The company places strong emphasis on respecting and encouraging diversity among their people. Thereby fostering an environment that is ideal for individual professional development.