Strategy Senior Consultant / Manager
High growth advisory firm
High visibility role with opportunities to lead global projects
About Our Client
My client is headquartered in Asia with aggressive growth plans within the SEA markets. They are looking for a Strategy Senior Consultant / Manager to join the team in expanding the business in the region. They have a high risk appetite and offers a broad range of advisory services within management consulting, M&A, strategy, investments & innovation verticals.
Reporting directly to the Managing Partner, you will manage and drive a variety of projects across diverse industries and countries and advise senior management teams of Fortune 500 companies and large conglomerates. You will provide consulting services in all market research and analysis, building of business cases & models and evaluating potential opportunities for acquisitions, divestitures and strategic partnerships. You will develop go-to-market strategies for clients to achieve targeted outcome and make recommendations based on data analysis. With a comprehensive range of services that they offer, they actively support clients through investments and on-site collaboration / secondment of advisory professionals.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
- Degree and/or MBA graduate with 3-5 years of working experience in management consulting roles
- A self-starter who is results-oriented, client-focused with strong drive and tenacity
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a keen mindset to learn and get wider exposure
- Strong numeracy and language skills with the ability to influence stakeholders and manage complex regional assignments
- Strong team player with an open-minded mentality, works well independently in a lean team
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity to gain a wide exposure with a growing firm who is invested to growing its people and business.