Strategy and Investment Manager/Senior Manager
Global MNC in Technology sector
Newly created position to support new business vertical
About Our Client
The company is constantly reinventing its product line and have expanded its digital offerings across various customer segments. They are now looking for a highly analytical individual with solid financial modelling and valuation skills to support all M&A deals and investments decisions. This person would be working in a fast-paced environment with close interaction with the business stakeholders.
This is a critical role that supports all investments decision as well as partnering with the business unit head to steer all strategic decisions. You will develop robust financial models and drive quantitative and qualitative analysis to assess the reasonableness of drivers and assumptions. You need to be kept abreast of market trends, competitive intelligence and market positioning to advise business and functional heads on potential opportunities and risks. This person would be the valuation expert in evaluation of potential targets and support in all M&A projects. You will provide insightful analysis to support strategic decisions, develop tactical plans and project manage independently.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate should have:
- 7-10 years of M&A experience in both Big 4 and/or in-house capacity, strong valuation skills is required.
- Highly analytical with excellent business acumen and critical thinking abilities
- Strong communicator, highly engaging with strong stakeholders management skills
- Self-starter and thrive well in an independent and flexible work environment
- Goal-oriented with the ambition to build and expand the team in future
- Excellent time management and project management skills
- Solid Excel skills; VBA and macros knowledge will be advantageous
What's on Offer
You will enjoy fulfilling career with an organization that provides opportunities for internal rotation.