- Exciting Opportunity
- Work Life Balance
About Our Client
Our client is a global Multinational Organisation in the Service industry - they have grown significantly over the past years. This significant growth has delivered key revenue and profit results of which they are gaining market presence in ASIA and is now looking for a Strategic Procurement and Operational Excellence Manager to be based at their corporate office in Singapore.
Reporting to the Head, the majority of your responsibilities will involve managing the spend and supplier bases within the category specifically including operational excellence. You will be the key interface between various stakeholders and you are responsible to drive the implementation of and compliance to Group agreements. This is a people management role.
* Ensuring governance and control requirements and adherence practises that is within the frameworks of the Corporate Policies.
* Responsible to devise and drive strategy for system governance and supplier chain risk management to manage end-to-end supply chain operations including but not limited to spend management, category management vendor management, and strategic and operational procurement.
* Providing support on the preparation of category specifications, analysis of tenders, proposals and quotations, to the submission of approval papers and letter of award/contracts.
* Managing the tendering and negotiation of designated services in a cost effective and timely manner.
* Streamlining and conduct supplier performance reviews and to liaise with suppliers to achieve and maintain quality service levels.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will have minimum years of experience within the Real Estate/Professional Services Industry. You should also possess good time management and excellent communication skills with the ability to work in a well structured environment. You'll need to have a broad knowledge of suppliers and vendor management within the Real Estate Industry
What's on Offer
You will be in an organisation that takes pride in their long history with an excellent vision for the future. The company has also been consistently expanding their footprint across the Globe and will offer opportunities for development and growth.