Staff Process Engineer (Wet Etch/We Clean)
Newly created role.
Stable MNC organization.
About Our Client
A leading European multinational electronics manufacturer in the semiconductor industry, my client is the world's leading chip-maker that provides innovative semiconductor solutions for various industries. Your role as a Wet Etch Process Engineer is to sustain good performance for the wet etching process.
- Perform systematic troubleshooting of equipment-related problems to minimize equipment downtime for wet etch process equipment.
- Perform equipment check for Wet Etch Equipment and troubleshoot/solve defects issues.
- Familiarity with wet etch/cleaning mechanism, usage of wet benches tools and solvent cleaning, resolve any defect problems in relation to wet etch equipment.
- Perform simple modification on Wet Etch Equipment to improve machine efficiency and reliability.
- Maximize uptime of Wet Etch Equipment to improve yield performance and increase productivity.
- Improve cycle time taking into consideration process capability, line layout, tools stability, quality and cost.
- Guide junior engineers/technician on process control and yield sustaining guideline and conduct process qualification.
- Characterize new processes and ensure the integration is smooth into existing manufacturing environment.
- With experience in FDC, SPC, DOE and 8D, drives continuous improvement plan for wet etch process equipment to achieve high production yield.
- Lead and guide shift technicians on all equipment maintenance.
- Participate in cost reduction programs to optimize equipment utilization and cost of maintenance.
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma/Degree in Engineering with 5 years working experience in Wet Etch/Clean Module processes.
- Candidate from wafer fab experience and relevant wet cleaning experience is encouraged to apply.
- Hands-on experience working on Wet Etch equipment is a must have.
- Knowledge in yield analysis software, FDC, SPC, DOE and 8D.
What's on Offer
Newly created role with potential to lead the team in the future.