Staff Embedded Software Engineer (RTOS)
Team based environment
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established brand name with strong global presence. They are now looking to hire a Staff Embedded Software Engineer (RTOS) for its regional headquarters in Singapore.
As a Staff Embedded Software Engineer (RTOS), you will be responsible for:
- Diagnosing and analyzing software defects, providing effective resolution and design improvement.
- Participating in full software development life cycle (SDLC). Handing requirement analysis, specifications, design review, implementation and unit test.
- Suggesting and implementing user experience improvements
- Proactively engaging with business. Understand and articulate the link between the business strategy and the IT strategy for your area
- Bringing awareness of new technology and products to the business, support business re engineering as needed
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you would have:
- A Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or other relevant disciplines
- At least 7 years of experience in C++ development skills
- At least 5 years of experience in Real Time System and Object Oriented Software Design Methodologies is a must for this role
- Track record in working in a semiconductor environment will be of added advantage
What's on Offer
Our client offers an excellent exposure cutting edge technology in a team based environment.