Sr Field Service Engineer
Global Business Travel
Excellent Career Path
About Our Client
Our client is a global semiconductor equipment manufacturer.
You will be responsible to provide service the customers (both local and overseas) and perform installation, maintenance, troubleshooting on all equipment, take initiative to drive cost down and suggest improvements.
The Successful Applicant
- University degree (or equivalent) in Engineering.
- 5-7 years' experience in maintaining water fab equipment
- Willing to travel for overseas assignment (up to 50% travel)
- Must have Class 3 driving license.
- Mandarin proficiency is a must.
What's on Offer
- Exposure to cutting-edge technologies
- Excellent opportunity to advance your career on a global platform.