SQL Database Administrator
Potential to move to management
About Our Client
Our client is a regional financial services in Singapore. As part of their expanding operations, they are looking for a SQL Database Administrator.
As a SQL Database Administrator, you will be responsible for:
- Installing server software and configuring database servers.
- Monitoring and maintaining the systems health and security.
- Designing backup processes for the server and associated data.
- Providing end to end technical support and problem resolution.
- Creating database management procedures and schedule regular server maintenance.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful application, you will have relevant bachelor's degree backed with minimum 5 years of experience on hands on experience in MySQl and MSSQL. You would also have the advance knowledge in database structure and theory in relation to database administrator. You will also have the understanding of disaster recovery and database backup procedures.
What's on Offer
- Permanent role
- Regional responsibilities
- Attractive Salary Package