Specialized Consultant in Financial Risk
Leading Global Information Services Company
Unique chance to step in to a Consulting and Project based posiion
About Our Client
Our client is a long standing, global company specialized in information services and solutions across a range of industry sectors.
Key responsibilities of this position include:
- Implementation of projects providing expertise on regulatory reporting, risk and banking products
- Participating in pre-sales, marketing activities
- Liaising with clients in an advisory role, using your knowledge to advise on the best solutions for their business needs
- Project manager of your clients' projects to take responsibility for quality and efficiency of implementation of their chosen information solutions system
- Ability to lead and manage junior consultants, lead training's with clients, deliver output of results of each project to clients and internal leaders
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate would have many years experience in Liquidity, Market, or Credit risk within a bank or financial institution, must have experience participating in software implementation projects, able to present to clients, coach junior team members, have a client service mindset and personality, able to work in a fast moving environment, contribute as a collaborative team member, previous experience in database, SQL and Java is advantageous.
What's on Offer
Attractive base salary, Variable Performance Bonus, Healthcare