Southeast Asia, Customer Service Manager
Exciting Career Opportunity
Work Life Balance
About Our Client
Our Client is a prominent Multinational organization that is a market leader as a solution provider within the Oil & Gas sector with a large global network in Europe, America and APAC. They are constantly reinventing and challenging themselves to keep ahead of consumer demands and remain competitive. They aim to maintain and improve their current performance both locally and regionally of which they are seeking for a Southeast Asia Customer Service Manager to assist them and contribute in this area.
The majority of your responsibilities will involve managing and running the SEA Logistics and customer service activities whilst meeting business unit sales / profit objectives. You'll be managing a small team of experience individuals.
Your responsibilities include:-
- To manage the team of sales administrators and sales controller in Singapore and in Jakarta
- Ensuring that the process of RFQ works in conjunction with the sales department, plant planning & central planning.
- Ensure that customer service procedures and existing tools are implemented and used effectively.
- To resolve expediting related supplier conflicts.
- Customer follow-up support and issues management interfacing with internal (enabling functions) and external customers (3PL service providers).
- To manage the order processing, payments and all relevant documentation.
- Handling export transportation and logistics including managing and owning relationships with 3PL providers.
- Product knowledge in OCTG.
The Successful Applicant
You should have a Degree in Procurement or Supply Chain and have significant years of related working experience in the Oil & Gas Industry with OTCG product knowledge. It is essential that you can demonstrate your ability to be strong in analytical skills with an eye for details. You must possess very strong communication and influencing skills; with the ability to work well at all levels and engaging stakeholders.
What's on Offer
You will be working in a large MNC that has good brand equity and consistently innovating for consumers. The company recognizes talents by offering comprehensive benefits and extensive training to nurture employees & provide you with excellent career advancement. The company culture is about high levels of commitment and care for employees that helps achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities. They also place a lot of emphasis in workplace safety and employee welfare.