Sourcing Manager - Capex, Equipment, Facilities
Office Location in Tuas
Ability to perform the full Sourcing spectrum with autonomy
About Our Client
Our client is in the Clean/Renewable business with global presence of over 5,000 employees in more than 5 countries. They have a strong brand name and are known for their career development. They are looking for a top talent to join their leadership team to grow their business globally.
Reporting to the Global Director, the majority of your responsibilities will revolve around the sourcing of Capex, Equipment, Facilities and Contracts for their sites.
- Develop sourcing strategies for the various categories.
- Manage, review and implement sourcing process flows, pricing and master contract agreements.
- Review and evaluate and continuously build supplier relationships.
- Work closely with the various departments to draft out contracts.
- To develop and implement continuous improvement of cost and cash flow to increase the overall P&L of the company.
- Ensure that the entire procurement process adheres to compliance.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will:
- You will have 10-12 years of experience in procurement in negotiating commercial terms and contracts within a Multi-national environment.
- You should be a strong and clear communicator with the ability to influence and build strong relationships with suppliers.
- A self-starter with an entrepreneurial personality will be strongly considered as this role requires a high amount of initiative.
- You will be dynamic and love to drive changes and constantly look out for opportunities.
What's on Offer
You will be working in a high growth and highly energised MNC that can build your CV and shape your career. The company culture is about high levels of commitment and care for employees that helps achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities. As such, you will have a strong sense of belonging and pride in your workplace.