- Own and develop your market, candidate network and domain knowledge
- Work with the world's biggest brands
About Our Client
PageGroup is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specializing in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions for the world's top companies. Established in London in 1976, we've been bringing the world's best employers and brightest professionals together for over 35 years. More than 5,000 employees in 36 countries can be proud of their part in our global success, including giving something back to their local communities. An organically grown business, we are passionate about career progression and offer our people unrivalled talent development programmes. Rewarding success, having fun and working in a business that supports personal wellbeing is vital to the growth of our global team.
We proudly work to match the brightest professionals with some of the world's biggest multinational brands and industry leaders, as well as some of the most highly respected companies in Singapore. Our commitment to career development has made us one of a handful of companies where all of our directors and above in Asia have been promoted from within.
This role reports to the Manager of the team you will be assigned to.
- You will be building and developing the knowledge base of companies and candidates via the internal database, LinkedIn and referrals.
- You will be supporting the consultants in specific requisitions.
- In addition, you will have an opportunity to work on adhoc projects/assignments.
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for colleagues with:
- Degree in business administration or a related field
- Advanced administrative and research skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS office and Microsoft Outlook
- Ability to manage several priorities simultaneously and delegate duties where appropriate
- Must be proficient in Mandarin as the role will be directly managing and working with mandarin speaking candidates/clients from China
What's on Offer
We provide unlimited international career opportunity within our worldwide network of offices. You will receive development throughout your career and work with a dynamic team that are proud and passionate about what they do and enjoy having fun too!
- 20 days annual leave, entitled to perm employee benefits
- Flexible and remote work is possible most of the time
- Strong career progression opportunities
- World class training and development
- A generous base salary with the opportunity for excellent bonuses
- Global career opportunities
- A dynamic and competitive work environment
- Exposure to the world's biggest multinational brands and industry leaders
- Recognition as an industry expert
- The opportunity to develop and lead a team