S&OP Specialist (6 months contract-convertible to perm)
Top Multinational Organization
Work Life Balance
About Our Client
Our Client is a market leading prominent European MNC in the Chemicals Manufacturing industry, with a large global network in Europe, America and APAC. They are constantly reinventing and challenging themselves to keep ahead of consumer demands and remain competitive. They aim to maintain and improve their current performance both locally and regionally; as part of this commitment they are looking for an experienced S&OP Specialist (6 months Contract-convertible to perm) to contribute in this area.
Reporting to the APAC Supply Chain Manager, you will be the key point of contact between business and manufacturer plant as part of the S&OP process and drive key deliverables for APAC.
- To interact with sales and marketing to understand demand drivers
- To analyse and identify demand and forecast gap
- To use and maintain the Demand Planning software as the primary forecasting system tool to review historical sales trends and generate statistical forecast
- To be able to conduct demand consensus meeting with business to validate best forecast
- Extensive internal and external Stakeholder engagement
- The focal Point for business for coordination with counterparts from other zones for SOP matters
- To manage short term product allocation to manage supply constraints
The Successful Applicant
You must have a Degree in Engineering or Supply Chain and significant years of experience handling Demand Forecasting. You should be able to work independently and also have strong leadership experience with good communication skills. Candidates with a background in Chemicals or Pharmaceutical industries will be strongly considered.
What's on Offer
You will be working in a large MNC that has good brand equity and consistently innovating for consumers. The company recognises talents by offering comprehensive benefits and extensive training to nurture employees & provide you with excellent career advancement. The company culture is about high levels of commitment and care for employees that helps achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities. They also place a lot of emphasis in workplace safety and employee welfare