Solution Designer, Marketing & Sales
Exposure to cutting-edge technology
Concrete project timeline
About Our Client
Our client is a leading European business services company with stable track record in the past a decade with 10,000 employees worldwide. As part of the growing business cover the Asia region they are currently looking for a Solution Designer, Marketing & Sales to join their regional headquarters here in Singapore.
Your responsibilities include:
- Delivering applications and solutions to internal business users within the Marketing & Sales function. This is achieved by translating business requirements into functional application requirements and specifications. This will result in maximizing technology investments (global platforms) and maximize global reuse.
- Leading project roll outs within Content Management System, Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), B2B Customer Portal eCommerce platform (SAP Hybris technology), Microsoft Dynamics CRM and etc
- Ensure daily maintenance and support of Web Content Management environment, Digital/Web applications and etc
- Supporting governance processes such as Architecture Review Board to ensure technologies and designs selected in specific projects are aligned architecture standards
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role, you have:
- Bachelors Degree/Diploma in IT or a relevant discipline
- TOGAF certification will be of added advantage
- At least 5 years of experience in SAP Hybris, Microsoft Dynamics CRM or Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
- Experience in leading an end to end marketing & sales related project implementation on a regional/global basis is a must for this role
- Exposure to business stakeholder management
- Open to travelling regionally of up to 30%
What's on Offer
This position is a great opportunity to lead high profile projects on a regional basis with exposure to senior stakeholders.