- Direct Contract
- Great exposure and growth opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is into Government Administration, they also address health-care, home ownership, family protection and asset enhancement. They are currently seeking for professionals with proven experience as a Solution Architect.This will be a contract position to begin with directly with our client.
- Responsible for planning of the overall organisation IT strategy and business needs;
- Reporting to the Head of IT;
- Leading and ensuring the successful enterprise-level technical solution roll-out;
- Provide technical architecture support to assist the delivery of the projects;
- Developing the architectural approaches and solutions, conduct business reviews, document current systems, and provide recommendations;
- Manage and adhere to problems of systems integration, compatibility;
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in information Technology or Computer Science;
- At-least 8 years of prior experience working on Enterprise level projects providing technical solutions;
- Good hands on experience to analyse the functionality and constraints of recommended architecture solution across multiple systems, platforms and applications;
- Good experience implementing applications architecture strategy, developing applications architecture, supporting applications development;
- Understanding and Knowledge of infrastructure security, WebApp & SQL server, Network protocols, Active Directory.
What's on Offer
You will be part of an organisation who sees value in investing in their employees. The remuneration for this role will be competitive and in line with the market.