- Long term opportunity
- Attractive Salary with Benefits
About Our Client
Our client is into Government Administration, they also address health-care, home ownership, family protection and asset enhancement. They are currently seeking for professionals with proven experience as a Solution Architect.This will be a contract position to begin with directly with our client.
- Responsible for planning of the overall organisation IT strategy and business needs.
- Leading and ensuring the successful enterprise-level technical solution roll-out.
- Provide technical architecture support to assist the delivery of the projects.
- Developing the architectural approaches and solutions, conduct business reviews, document current systems, and provide recommendations.
- Manage and adhere to problems of systems integration, compatibility.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in information Technology or Computer Science.
- At least 6+ years of prior experience working on enterprise level projects providing technical solutions.
- Good hands on experience to analyse the functionality and constraints of recommended architecture solution across multiple systems, platforms and applications.
- Good experience implementing applications architecture strategy, developing applications architecture, supporting applications development.
- Understanding and Knowledge of infrastructure security, WebApp & SQL server, Network protocols, Active Directory.
What's on Offer
You will be part of an organisation that sees value in investing in its employees. Stability in your career is a key for them; hence you'll be a great fit if this is one of the key values to you. The remuneration for this role will be competitive and in line with the market.