- *Newly created role
- *Permanent position
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading information technology service company that specializes in the delivery of consulting and processing services and they are looking for a Solution Architect. You will be responsible for architecting new features for customers, refactoring existing code to be more scalable, and seeing changes through to completion in a live environment.
As a Solution Architect, you will be responsible for the following:
- Developing and ensuring that a consistent design framework is applied to the solution design process and operational service architecture
- Understanding existing systems, architecture guidelines and frameworks within the organisation
- Understanding business needs and requirements to create solution options, solution designs and solution blueprints
- Partnering with the relevant teams and stakeholders to provide accurate cost estimation models for the projects
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 6+ years of working experience in enterprise software architecture design principles as application architecture design practices e.g. clean architecture and domain-driven design. You will have strong knowledge in .NET or Java technology stacks for enterprise web application development covering (HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Angular and or React).
You will have strong understanding in database modelling design and implementation (e.g. MSSQL, Oracle DB, Elasticsearch)
What's on Offer
- Organisation with strong business growth
- Attractive salary package