Solution Architect - Web Applications
Attractive Salary Package
Opportunity to work with Emerging Technologies
About Our Client
Our Client is a leading European Multinational Corporation that specialises in providing various industrial solutions. They have a well-established presence of more than 20 years with more than 60,000 employees across 50 countries. They are now looking for a Solution Architect where you will get the opportunity to lead and drive architectural design and development for web applications across innovation and digital transformation projects.
As a Solution Architect, you will be responsible for:
- Providing analysis on sub-system and customer needs while establishing architecture and design for web applications.
- Facilitating software design techniques and methodologies while defining design specifications, this includes establishing building blocks for web application.
- Collaborating closely with key stakeholders to justify architecture design while providing mentorship to team members, this includes provision of technical support and training.
- Ensuring best practices on engineering methodologies, workflows and processes.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate, you should possess a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science with at least 6 years of working experience in building back and front end development for Web Applications.
You should have expert knowledge in Service Oriented Architecture coupled with a strong experience in architecture and application of design patterns such as event driven architectures or stream processing.
You should also have a good experience with large scale enterprise software design and development coupled with a good understanding of Scrum/Agile methodologies.
In addition, you should have a good hands-on experience in the following technology stack:
- Understanding of Restful API
- Good understanding of continuous integration and working with Devops/Automation tools such as Jenkins, Jira, Git or Github
Any experience working with micro-services is advantageous to have.
What's on Offer
- Attractive Salary Package
- Opportunity to work with Emerging Technologies
- Fast Career Growth