Solution Architect -Security
Newly Created Role
Great Working Environment
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established organisation with strong presence across APAC. They are looking to hire a Solution Architect (Security).
As a Solution Architect (Security), you will be responsible for the following:
- Leading the overall design and architecture for internal projects and ensuring architecture quality throughout.
- Working with internal teams on various projects to make sure proper architectural design is followed.
- Reviewing all project documentation to ensure all compliance's have been followed.
- Providing design expertise on enterprise level data architecture & data models.
- Working with stakeholders to understand their requirements and provide solutions accordingly.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 10 years of experience in managing large architecture projects within the security space. You will have experience in configuration and integration of architecture along with knowledge in Vulnerability Assessment, Pen Testing and DevSecOps. You will also have experience in IT security especially in the area of identity and access management and cryptography.
You should also have experience in advanced technologies such as machine learning, data mining, deep learning and natural language processing.
What's on Offer
- Exposure to Latest Technologies
- Great Working Environment