Solution architect - Microservices
Newly created role
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established technology solutions provider with strong presence in Singapore. They are looking to hire a Solution Architect- Microservices
As a Solution Architect- Microservices, you will be responsible for the following:
* Identifying, planning and implementing Microservices architecture to web based applications
* Outlining the governance and microservices development guiding principles as well as ensuring best practices.
* Working with technical teams to develop new solutions and providing architectural expertise using CI/CD methodologies.
* Designing web based, scalable applications for enterprise usage
* Setting up integration-centric solutions with microservice-oriented architecture
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 6 years of experience in developing large scale web applications .You will have Hands-on experience in AWS/GCP and technologies like Ansible, Containers, Kubernetes along with proven capability in implementing Microservices based architectures, Service oriented design & architecture, Application Integration using CI/CD pipelines
You will have experience in Storage and caching technologies like Redis, Hazelcast, Mongo and Knowledge in different domains, programming languages and client environments. AWS certification would be an added advantage
What's on Offer
- Great Salary Package
- Newly Created Role