Solution Architect- Integration
Newly Created Role
Excellent Salary Package
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established organisation within the supply chain industry with strong presence across APAC. They are looking to hire a Solution Architect.
As a Solution Architect, you will be responsible for the following:
- Leading the overall design and architecture for internal projects and ensuring architecture quality throughout.
- Working with internal teams on various projects to make sure proper architectural design is followed.
- Reviewing all project documentation to ensure all compliance's have been followed.
- Providing design expertise on enterprise level data architecture & data models.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 12 years of experience in developing and managing enterprise solutions. You will have hands on experience in software applications development along with experience in Microsoft technology stack as well. You will also have hands on experience in Java and with a proven track record of integrating enterprise applications.
You will have good understanding of application design principals backed by working experience with DevOps automation within an Agile environment.
What's on Offer
- Great Salary Package
- Exposure to Latest Technologies