Solution Architect - End User Computing ( VMware / Microsoft )
Opportunity to Deliver Impactful IT Solutions
Exposure to Latest Technologies
About Our Client
Our client is an International Professional Services firm and they are looking for a high calibre Solution Architect - End User Computing (VMware / Microsoft) to work with Key Business Functions within the organization to ensure a successful adoption of End User Computing (EUC) Technologies.
As a Solution Architect - End User Computing (VMware / Microsoft), you will be responsible for:
- Analysing present-day business and technology requirements and reviewing the latest technologies in the market related to End User Computing
- Designing the End User Computing solutions for the Organization and meeting the pre-defined Service Level Objectives
- Serving as the escalation point for Global Issues & Strategic Projects related to End User Computing
- Maintaining proper documentation to all matters pertaining towards IT Infrastructure & Security
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or equivalent with 10 - 15 years of working experience in IT Infrastructure. You will also have at least 5 years of experience working with End User Computing Technologies such as VMware Workspace Suite (or components) and Microsoft Products.
You will have a good understanding of Computer Server Architectures, not limited to Storage & Networking. You will also have a proven track record in implementing IT Security Infrastructure such as Identity & Access Management (IAM), Active Directory (AD) and Single Sign On (SSO) etc.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to Deliver Impactful IT Solutions
- Exposure to Latest Technologies