Solution Architect- Cloudera
Newly Created Role
Great Working Environment
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established technology solutions provider with strong presence across APAC. They are looking to hire a Solution Architect-Cloudera.
As a Solution Architect-Cloudera, you will be responsible for the following:
- Planning, designing, developing and deploying solutions on various platforms for clients.
- Working closely with the internal teams to design the data flow.
- Managing stakeholders to understand their data needs.
- Providing technical expertise to developers in implementation and other technical aspects.
- Coordinating with architects to make sure the data is being used properly.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 5 years of experience in managing cloud-based data platforms such has cloudera, talend or AWS. You will also have experience in managing enterprise database and data warehouse management such as SQL Server, MYSQL,Sybase. You will also be familiar with API framework and developments.
What's on Offer
- Newly Created Role
- Great Working Environment