Solution Architect (Cloud technologies)
Newly created role
End user environment
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established firm in the hospitality sector with strong regional presence. They are looking to hire a Solution Architect (Cloud technologies)
As a Solution Architect (Cloud technologies) you will be responsible for the following:
- Leading the overall design and architecture of large-scale projects while ensuring architecture quality throughout the project lifecycle
- Driving the technical cloud vision, implementation of Hybrid API management and Data Analytics platforms.
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to deliver solution strategies.
- Providing design expertise on enterprise level data architecture & data models
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant you should have a bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent with at least 6 years of experience in Solution Design, Technical Lead or Architect Role within a digital environment delivering medium to large-scale digital transformation or software projects and mobile app development. You will also have proven track record of handling Enterprise Application Integration using Azure hybrid cloud integration and working knowledge of Azure Data Analytics Platform.
You will need previous experience of ESB application integration such as Mulesoft, Biztalk. Relevant certifications such as Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect Expert, ITIL3/ 4 would be an added advantage.
What's on Offer
- Exposure to new technology
- Excellent salary package
- Key Decision Maker for Complex Technical Projects