- Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies
- Permanent Role
About Our Client
Our client is a Medical Technology Company with a worldwide wide Presence. They have a strong pool of clients and are expanding their team to support their projects.
As a Solution Analyst, you will be responsible for -
- Providing business process guidance, solution architecture and on-going operational support in APAC and globally
- Building partnerships with key stakeholders in the business and across Information Services
- Developing business cased working with Finance leaders to support investments.
- Oracle Financials subject matter expert.
- Design and implement innovative solutions by collecting and analyzing business requirements, procedures, and issues.
- Perform application setup and configuration in support of the implementation of new modules, operating units, or functionality
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate, you will have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 6 years of working experience in Professional Services/Consulting background. At least 2 years of relevant experience in Managing and Supporting Oracle Financials. Solid understanding of core Oracle eBusiness Suite R12 Financials applications, including Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Fixed Assets, Cash Management, and General Ledger
What's on Offer
You will be part of an organisation who sees value in investing in their employees. Stability in your career is a key for them; hence you'll be a great fit if this is one of the key values to you. The remuneration for this role will be competitive and in line with the market.