Software/Firmware Test Engineer - IoT
Attractive Salary Package
Fast Career Progression
About Our Client
Our client is a leading multinational company looking for a Software/Firmware Test Engineer to join their team and test IoT products.
As a Software/Firmware Test Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Leading the test and design, develop, debug, and test automated tests and test infrastructure
- Documenting designs and software while updating preexisting documentation with context, data flow and state diagrams, structure and flow charts
- Testing products under specified and reasonable conditions
- Working with engineers in Firmware, Software, Electrical and Mechanical groups to test and debug features and improvements
- Keeping in touch with developments in the field of test, software languages, techniques, methods
- Investigating issues and recommending solutions
- Advising developers in the design or modification of firmware
- Providing information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you would have a Bachelors Degree in a relevant technical discipline. You would also have at least 7 years of experience in testing firmware and software.
What's on Offer
- Attractive Salary Package
- Fun Work Environment
- Fast Career Progression