Software Engineering Director (Automation) - Healthcare/SCM
Attractive Salary Package
Fast Career Growth
About Our Client
Our client is a leading global organisation that specialises in automation solutions within the commercial space. They have a well established presence of more than 100 years with more than 2000 employees across 30 Countries. They are now looking for a Software Engineering Director to be a part of their team.
As a Software Engineering Director, you should be responsible for:
* Building up the development engineering team while establishing organizational capabilities to design complex solution, this includes automation solution for pharmaceutical and supply chain environments.
* Leading a team of engineers to resolve issues across product line, this includes the designing, development and implementation of complex engineering projects.
* Facilitating new approaches to engineering design and development that takes into account future needs.
* Establishing technical know-how and competency within the organization while facilitating transfer of knowledge from technology Centre abroad to the local team.
* Identifying opportunities for new strategic partners and suppliers for product development while collaborating with existing OEM partners for new product development.
* Collaborating closely with internal and external partners while providing technical interface to partners, solution manager and sales team.
* Leading and owning the technical and product development activities in Asia while managing risks and escalations, this includes system integration, testing and commissioning, and user training.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you should possess a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a relevant field with at least 10 years of experience in a technical engineering leader role coupled with expert software and mechanical knowledge.
You should have a strong understanding about automation solutions and their applications coupled with a strong ability to lead technical discussions involving software and hardware subjects.
Any exposure working within an international environment and knowledge of healthcare, pharmaceutical or supply chain is advantageous to have.
What's on Offer
- Attractive Salary Package
- Fast Career Growth
- Fun Work Environment