Software engineer - Data Analytics
Great Working Enviroment
Well known brand name
About Our Client
Our client is a leading technology organisation with strong presence within the region. They are looking to hire a Software engineer - Data Analytics.
As a Software engineer- Data Analytics you will be responsible for the following:
- Creating and maintaining optimal data pipeline architectures from various channels
- Ensuring optimal accuracy and timeliness of Data on a real-time basis while implementing monitoring tools to detect data issues.
- Designing all internal ETL processes while collaborating closely with analytical teams across the business.
- Resolving Data quality issues, through root cause analysis while managing internal and external vendors to resolve Data issues.
- Proper processing of semi-structured and unstructured data sets.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 6 years of experience in ETL and big data systems. You will have experience in building large scale enterprise data pipelines and using data management tools such as Hadoop, M/R, Hive, Spark, Metastore, Presto, Flume, Kafka, ClickHouse, Flink etc. You will also have experience in data warehousing concepts, data modelling and data normalization.
You will have experience in data analysis, data ingestion and data integration using data technologies such as MongoDB, Cassandra, HBase, Hortonworks/Cloudera, etc. Experience in cloud based data analytics platform will be advantageous.
What's on Offer
- Newly Created Role
- Great Working Environment