Software Engineer - C#/.NET GUI
Newly created, high autonomy
About Our Client
My client, who is one of the leading Financial Services providers of IT services, is currently hiring a Software Engineer to work on C#/.NET GUI programming in a team-based environment.
Reporting directly to the Head of Operations, you will have high autonomy. Your core responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Developing Graphical User Interface (GUI) - C#/.NET for their software.
- Collaborating with others to implement new software programs.
- Managing the architecture and standards for applications that run in C# and Java.
- Working in an Agile, fast-paced and non-silo environment.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Software Engineer - C#/.NET GUI will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Bachelor's degree in IT or equivalent.
- Advanced programming experience in C#/.NET GUI and Java.
- At least 5 years+ experience in a large-scale software development landscape.
- Strong RDBMS experience in SQL database programming and DBMS on Windows and Unix.
What's on Offer
This is a permanent role. Besides being part of a rapidly growing and leading financial services organisation, you will join a stable and capable team with high morale and productivity which can assist in efficiently in projects and day-to-day operations. Also, remuneration is competitive. If you are interested in growing your career and technical expertise, this will be an excellent platform.