Software Development Manager - Microservices (Healthcare)
Opportunity to build and scale a diverse software development team
Opportunity to deliver a Global Centralised Platform backed on Microservices
About Our Client
Our client is a leading global organisation that specialises in automation solutions within the Healthcare Industry. They have a well established presence of more than 100 years with more than 2000 employees across 30 Countries. They are now looking for a Software Development Manager to be a part of their team, where you will get the opportunity to build and scale a team while delivering a Global Centralised platform backed on Microservices Architecture.
As a Software Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Driving technical and product development activities within the region while managing potential risks, this includes system integration, commissioning and training.
- Scaling the Software Development team while establishing key competencies amongst team members.
- Establishing competencies to support regional markets on the deployment of complex solutions on automation solution for healthcare industries.
- Acting as the main point of contact between the local team and global technology team while collaborating closely with stakeholders across the organisation on the vision and priorities to local teams.
- Collaborating closely in a global environment with cross functional teams to deliver a centralised platform backed on microservice architecture.
- Managing team performance reviews and career development plans while providing guidance on best practices on project implementations.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate, you should possess a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science with at least 10 years of proven track record in Software Development coupled with at least 6 years of experience in leading cross functional teams in a global or regional environment.
You should have a strong experience in either C#, or Java application design and development experience in an Agile Environment coupled with a good experience in Enterprise frameworks.
You should also have a good experience working with Microservices coupled with a good experience in the delivery of products to customers.
Any working experience within the Automation or Healthcare industry is advantageous to have.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to build and scale a diverse software development team
- Opportunity to deliver a Global Centralised Platform backed on Microservices
- Attractive Salary Package