12 Months Extendable Contract
Leading ICT Solution Provider
About Our Client
Out client is a fast growing and a leading IT Solution provider with more than 5 years of Industry presense focusing on government and enterprise level customers.
- Involvement in the development and documentation of requirements specifications and functional specifications
- Develop, document and version-control codes
- Engage in all aspects of the software development cycle, including coding and
testing, conducting of system installation, user training and testing,
documentation, post implementation support, and debugging a
- Participate, assist and support in development and execution of QA test plans for SITs and UATs
- Provide support for production systems and participate in maintenance tasks, including change requests and upgrades
The Successful Applicant
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience of Java, JSP, Spring framework and Hibernate required
- Knowledge of the Unix environment.
- Experience in MYSQL / Oracle database
- Team player who is able to work closely within the team, as well as independently with minimal supervision.
- Self-starter with strong analytic ability to work within deadlines
What's on Offer
- 12 months extendable contract role
- A good opportunity to learn and grow working alongside a team