- *Newly created role
- *Stable working environment
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established manufacturer of electronic test and measurement equipment and software, and they are looking to hire a Software Architect. You will build deep consultative technical relationships with internal customers as well as external customers, understand customer's high-level objectives and match these to solutions and propose new solutions.
As a Software Architect, you will be responsible for the following:
- Defining project scope & specifications and estimating resources required to develop proposed solution to meet customer requirements
- Leading architectural design and system level integration, interfaces, and test requirements for COE products and set the technology path for major components and reusability
- Ensuring specifications and requirements are clearly articulated to the development teams and monitoring timelines & progress
- Recommending product design and product integration strategies, enterprise networking architectures, software scaling infrastructure, networking platforms and application infrastructure required to successfully implement a complete solution using best practices
- Going through the current architecture and design of Solutions around SDN technologies and propose design enhancements to cover high availability (HA) and Micro services architecture
The Successful Applicant
You will have experience in instrument connectivity and measurement software development experience that spans from multiple application environments that range from embedded, mobile-device, PC/Linux, Cloud, and even older main-frame systems.
What's on Offer
- Organisation with strong business growth
- Attractive salary package