- Join a global technology firm with a mission to better the lives of citizens
- Gain B2B exposure in a company with partners in more than 10 industries
About Our Client
Our client is a global technology company in the sustainability sector and manages over 100 million eco-devices. With partners both in the government and private sector, the company continues to head towards a net-zero future with their world-class AI technology. Receiving over US$1B from their private investors, they are rapidly expanding and looking for a passionate Social Media Marketing Executive to join them in their journey to change the world.
The Social Media Marketing Executive will be working closely with multiple internal stakeholders and report directly to the VP of Marketing. You will also be required to track the ROI, SEO, and keyword performance metrics closely and strategize B2B demand generation campaigns through organic and paid channels. You will also be required to design posts, newsletters, and other marketing collaterals, and develop a social media calendar to ensure consistent marketing efforts to build a strong presence.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Business / Marketing or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of social media marketing or marketing experience.
- Possess excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Data driven, results-oriented individual that seeks to challenge the status quo.
- Solid knowledge of online marketing platforms and best practices.
- An eye for details and strong copywriting skills.
- Resourceful with marketing tools to create content.
- Hands on experience with SEO/SEM, Google Analytics and CRM software.
What's on Offer
Our client offers the opportunity to work in a world leading greentech company heavily backed by investors. In addition, you will also enjoy emotional, psychological, and financial satisfaction by carving a career in sustainability. It is also incredibly rewarding to be a part of a company that prides social and environmental progress, as well as to witness how your job is having a direct positive impact on the way the world works.
The remuneration for this role and benefits will be in line with the market and linked to the top-line and bottom-line growth.