- Permanent opportunity
- Attractive Salary with Benefits
About Our Client
Our client is a leading technology services firm, operating across Asia Pacific, providing services and solutions in consulting, digital, technology, cybersecurity and more.
- Assess each event based on factual information and wider contextual information available
- Produce reports to provide an accurate depiction of the current threat landscape and associated risk.
- Participate in regular threat focus meetings.
- Perform investigative works into all traffic anomalies against established historical baselines
- Implement and devise detection method of threats in security operations.
- Monitor real-time third-party security feeds, forums, and mailing lists to gather information on vulnerabilities and exploits related to the client.
The Successful Applicant
- Relevant working experience in SOC as a security analyst with hands-on experience in monitoring, triage, analysis and incident management of real-time security events
- Those with more years of experience to be considered for Senior SOC Analyst
- Familiar with SOC processes
- Foundation in Internet protocols (TCP/IP) and security concepts
- Hands-on experience in Security Information Event Management System (SIEM)
- Ability to understand and analyze log and network packet data
- Foundation in security threat and attack countermeasure
- Analytical problem solving and troubleshooting skill
- Effective time management and organizational skill
What's on Offer
- Exposure to various technologies
- Attractive Remuneration
- Reputable MNC