SOC Analyst ( EnCase / FTK / Digital Forensics )
Exposure to latest technological tools
Opportunity to work on global projects
About Our Client
Our Client is a prominent Multinational Company in the Technology Solutions sector. They have a well-established presence with more than 20,000 employees located across 50 countries globally. They are now looking for a SOC Analyst (EnCase / FTK) to be part of their Global Cyber Defence team.
As the SOC Analyst (EnCase / FTK), you are responsible for:
- Overseeing the global security landscape across on-premise, cloud and manufacturing networks
- Monitoring and prioritising the cyber-security incidents queue based on urgency
- Investigating and resolving standard incidents using the necessary incident response tools and determining the accuracy of positive incidents
- Analysing and identifying the root causes of incidents and using necessary incident response tools to tackle new malware techniques
- Supporting Global investigative efforts by creating disk images to prevent evidence manipulation and modification
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a Bachelors' Degree in Information Security or equivalent with 3 to 5 years of experience in IT Security Incident Response, coupled with security certifications such as Security+, GSEC, CISSP or OSCP. You will also have a proven track record of scripting in Python and Powershell in Mac or Linux environments, as well as a strong understanding of networking protocols such as HTTP, DNS and TLS.
You will have a proven track record of using Computer Forensic tools such as EnCase, FTK or X-Ways, coupled with forensic certifications such as EnCE, CFCE or ACE. You will also have working experience with Log Analysis tools such as Splunk and Crowd Strike. You will have a strong understanding of Forensic Imaging Techniques, coupled with experience in conducting Digital Forensics Examinations.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work on global projects
- Excellent career growth