Smart Water Engineer (Utilities Industry)
Challenging role to participate in Innovation Centre
Opportunity to work with the newest technologies
About Our Client
Our client is a global industrial services and solutions company where they operate largely in the water treatment and waste management sectors. In Singapore, they have their regional business hub and Innovation Center to support and focus on digital technologies for water networks.
The Smart Water Engineer (Water Quality) will be a key person in this innovative and exciting project by making sure that the results provided by the system are meeting or exceeding expectations. Proficient in Water Quality modeling and monitoring, the Smart Water Engineer is also interested by Information Systems and will:
- Analyze results provided by the system and propose improvements
- Coordinate with contractors or partners in charge of model evolutions (if any)
- Write user stories for the development team and validate the developments
- Manage system configuration in collaboration with PUB and the rest of the team
The Successful Applicant
- MS in Civil Engineering
- 1-4 years of experience in Hydrodynamics and Water Quality modeling (Delft3D or others)
- Good knowledge of separate networks
- Advantageous if there's experience in Storm Water Modeling : Hydrological and hydraulic models (SOBEK, MIKE, SWMM), Combined Sewer systems and Drinking Water Networks modeling and operations.
What's on Offer
This new role will offer an unparalleled opportunity to work in a dynamic environment. This role provides opportunities to exercise entrepreneurial approaches. The successful candidate will be rewarded with an attractive package, as well as chances to accumulate professional experience within a multi-nationally renowned organization.