- Competitive package
- Great career growth
About Our Client
Our client is a International, Public listed Technology Internet conglomerate with their business lines in Fintech, gaming, education, digital advertising and many others. Due to their global expansion, they are looking to quickly expand their devops and teach team in Singapore and SG will be the regional headquarter for tech function.
As a Site Reliability Engineer/DeVops Engineer, this role will have 4 main areas of focus: 1. Operations & Maintainance; 2. Infrastructure & Automation 3. CI/CD with focus on cloud deployment 4. minor software development of tool kits, testing and automations.
Details of your responsibilities:
- Take ownership of issues, work independently or escalate as needed, and find creative ways to resolve problems.
- Responsible for the construction of system modules, cloud deployment
- supervision, maintenance and the development and construction of related auxiliary operation tools
- Iteratively realize product requirements, promptly resolve system failures in the operation and maintenance environment, and ensure safe and stable operation of overseas billing platforms
The Successful Applicant
In general, we are looking for candidates with previous Site Reliability Engineer/DeVops/IT infrastructure/IT operations experienes within the internet/product/financial services space; some detailed requirements as below:
- We are looking for candidates with relevant experience with Linux systems and rich experience in trouble shooting and disaster recovery.
- You should come with a relevant Computer Science or Info systems degree with at least a few years of relevant experience in maintaining large scale systems operations for memory kv systems such as Redis/Memcached
- You should be familiar with MySQL and databases;
- You should know at least one programming language from python/shell/bash etc; and be familiar with mainstream message queue middleware, Linux script processing tools ( awk, sed, etc.)
- You should be familiar with the design of distributed cluster system and have relevant maintenance experience, familiar with network protocols such as HTTP/DNS/TCP
- You should have a strong sense of ownership and be comfortable of being the pioneer hires of a new regional office setup
What's on Offer
We offer a great opportunity with one of the world largest internet company with both a startup culture and the benefits of a global MNC; we offer the opportunity to be part of a growing team and join as one of their pioneer staff in a new office; we offer competitive benefits and a good, flexible working culture.