Site Reliability Engineer - Applications
Excellent Salary Package
Newly Created Role
About Our Client
Our client is a leading multinational organization with offices across the globe. They are looking to hire a Site reliability engineer - Applications
As a Site reliability engineer - Applications, you will be responsible for the following:
- Defining critical performance KPIs, and roll-out monitoring dashboards for Production with timely reporting to the stakeholders.
- Specifying, documenting and developing new product features, and writing automating scripts.
- Managing the full cloud services life cycle for enterprise-level organization and helping the team on migration projects as well.
- Providing technical guidance to development teams on re-architecting of existing applications.
- Design and develop systems and tools to automate and orchestrate the cloud environment
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent with at least 5 years of hands on experience in site reliability engineering or devops in a linux based environment. You will have experience in deploying automation solutions for large scale user base. You will also have proven development experience using C/C++. Proficiency in Azure and microservices will be advantageous.
What's on Offer
- Great Salary Package
- Newly Created Role