Site Quality Lead - Pharmaceuticals (Manufacturing)
Ensure overall site compliance from a quality standpoint
Manage and lead site inspection process
About Our Client
A renowned pharmaceutical organisation with operations across the globe, the company has a broad portfolio of products catering to various therapy areas.
- Ensure site compliance with the Quality Management System
- Lead inspection readiness programs at sites
- Prepare and ensure site readiness for internal and external audits
- Provide support to Global Regulatory Teams while leading the site's regulatory activities are in adherence to international standards
- Driving continuous site improvement projects and activities
- Preparation and approval of registration dossiers that are aligned with shop floor practices
The Successful Applicant
- More than 7 years of experience in handling quality roles in manufacturing sites in the pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry
- Deep understanding of cGMP regulatory and legal requirements as applied to product registration and quality assurance
What's on Offer
An opportunity to work with one of the most renowned health care organisations in the world.