Site IT Operations Head with a medical device company
Senior Leadership role
Business Stakeholder Management
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's largest medical devices company in the world. They are currently seeking for a Site IT Operations Head with a medical device company to join their team.
Your role involves:
- Providing thought leadership for an IT team across Asia in IT roadmap, operations and business process efficiency improvement
- Managing the team across Application (MES, Warehouse, QA) and infrastructure (Server, networks and security)
- Liaising directly with senior business stakeholders to communicate the organization's technology strategy in order to get their "buy-in"
- Leading project management for new implementation or upgrades, focusing in resource, timeline and budget management
- Managing CAPEX and OPEX budget to achieve operational effectiveness
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role, you have:
- Bachelors Degree in IT or a relevant discipline
- Professional certifications such as PMP, ITIL and etc will be highly preferred
- At least 8 years of experience in managing an IT team across application and infrastructure is required
- Manufacturing industry background with exposure to manufacturing execution system (MES) is a must for this role
- Demonstrated proven track record in senior business stakeholder management is required
What's on Offer
This position is a great opportunity advance your leadership skills with exposure to cutting edge technology. This roles offer the opportunity to lead project implementation with exposure to senior stakeholders.