Singapore Principal (Head), APAC
Highly Dynamic Job
About Our Client
Client is a leading location and worksite advisory firm that is fast gorwing and looking to expand APAC presence. They utlised leading edge technology with strong Data-Centric approach to provide robust class leading advisory services on location and worksite advisory
They successful candiate will be expected to be familiar with research and consulting services within the property and real estate space. The successful candidate will be tasked with heavy responsibility helping generate revenue growth across APAC region, leading sales and business development effort while taking ownership of the strategic imperative of such initiatives as well. There will be significant autonomy and a strong remuneration model closely tied to the individual's performance and ability to expand the firm's presence within the APAC Region. The Successful candidate will be expected to liase with the main office in USA and also lead a team to ahieve tangible revenue targets.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 10 years of working experience
- Prior experience in location and worksite consulting with P&L responsibility
- Background in Research and Consulting arm of major real estate and property firms will be highly advantageous
- proven track record in sales, winning new accounts and prior involvement in developing business development strategy and involvement in the executional stage
- Driven and results oriented
What's on Offer
Strong remuneration with a progressive performance related scheme and a dynamic working environment alongside the opportunity to bring a real impact into the APAC region.