The opportunity to be part of a high performance team in the growing commodity
Career progression within the operations function
About Our Client
Our client is a market leader in energy trading with a focus on LNG and coal and other physical commodities. They have a global presence and are proud to own one of the largest ocean originated energy portfolios globally.
- Settlements of physical and paper trading activities (Accounts Payable/Receivable)
- Reconciliation of settlements activities
- Business partner with various stakeholders to resolve invoice reconciliation discrepancies
- Responsible for ensuring the timely collection of cash, cash application, late pay reporting, and wire transfer of funds to creditors
- Participate in other adhoc and process improvement projects from time to time
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma in Accounting or equivalent professional degree
- 3-5 years of settlements, reconciliation or middle office working experience preferably in the Commodity Industry
- Must be meticulous and have an excellent attention to detail
- Must be able to take ownership of their work with little supervision
What's on Offer
What's on Offer?
- The opportunity to be part of a high performance team in the growing commodity Trading sector.
- Career progression within the operations function