Service Sales Engineer
A Leading Provider of Power Electronics Solutions
Culture Emphasizing Team-Spirit And Individuality
About Our Client
A global leading supplier of power electronics solutions
* Direct sales of maintenance service contracts and both Industrial AC & DC power systems to the end user, via phone and email, but primarily in setting up sales calls and face-to-face meetings.
* Renewals of existing contracts, sales of new contracts coming out of warranty
* Sale of AEGPS services to existing customers and non-customer, territory accounts, plus interacting with the service engineer to uncover new and renewal opportunities and the follow through from quote to sales closure.
* Sale of replacement batteries, battery systems, capacitor replacements and spare parts to the existing UPS installed base customers.
* Prepare and process individual service contract proposals.
* Achieve progressively increasing closure rates on renewal contracts, and warranty / installed base opportunities where they exist on renewal contracts
The Successful Applicant
Education, knowledge and working experience:
* Diploma or Degree in Power Electronics or Electrical Power disciplines
* Minimum 3 years of experience in Power Electronics (UPS, Inverters, Battery Chargers, Switch Mode Rectifiers, Drives and Power Controller).
* Minimum 3 years of outdoor sales experience and customer relations experience
* Strong problem solving abilities and capable of proactive resolution of contract and product issue
* Strong attention to detail and accuracy / following strict procedures
* Good spoken and written English is mandatory
* Ability to effectively organize work functions and delegate responsibilities
* Ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities while meeting deadlines
* A high degree of initiative, flexibility and ability to work in a team
* Must be willing to travel across Asia Pacific region including India, China and the Middle East. Some work may involve off shore. Candidates must have a flexible approach to travel at short notice, work irregular hours with well-developed customer care skill.
What's on Offer
Excellent opportunity to advance your career on a global platform