- Permanent Full-Time
- Established MNC company
About Our Client
Headquartered in United States, my client is a global technology powerhouse that provide world class energy systems, automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries. Their solutions and service spans across commercial, industrial, life science, marine, and the oil and gas market.
- Commissioning and troubleshooting of Instruments & Wireless Products.
- Perform on-site service activities such as servicing, preventive maintenance, calibration and replacement of parts or components
- To provide technical support and presales support to Sales Team
- Support Factory Acceptance Test and Site Acceptance test
The Successful Applicant
- Degree /Diploma in Instrumentation /Electronics /Mechatronic Engineering with 5 years of related experience in the similar field, particularly in site commissioning and troubleshooting.
- A proven track record of working within Field Service Engineer position with demonstrable experience of troubleshooting and repairing instruments (pressure, temperature, level) and wireless system.
- Strong knowledge on Wireless System.
- Ability to interpret maintenance manuals, schematics, and wiring diagrams.
What's on Offer
Opportunity to work in a global company with detailed training and growth potential.