- New headcount in an established MNC company.
- Regional exposure opportunity.
About Our Client
Headquartered in United States, my client is a global technology powerhouse that provide world class energy systems, automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries. Their solutions and service spans across commercial, industrial, life science, marine, and the oil and gas market.
- Reporting to the Field Service Manager of Metering Solutions division, this is a Regional Field Service Engineer to lead the flow metering software projects.
- Handling multiple projects at a time, perform flow meter instrumentation site installation, commissioning and configuration for Marine/ Oil and Gas industry in Asia Pacific countries.
- Executive software project upgrade or perform corrective maintenance for current transfer flow metering control system at customer site.
- With strong knowledge in PLC programming, perform configuration, programming and testing of flow computers, HMI, PLCs, server, multiplexors and other applicable equipment.
- Assists in preparing engineering documents including Functional Design Specification, Test Procedures & I/O Address List, Modbus List, Graphics Display to address technical queries.
- Provides feedback for development/application programming of project software for Flow Computer, Supervisory Computer, PLC etc.
- Performs Pre-FAT / FAT (Factory Acceptance Test), Installation, Site Acceptance Test (SAT) & Commissioning in a timely manner.
- Coordinates with inter-department engineers or project manager for efficient project execution to meet customer's requirement, project schedule & quality standard.
- Conduct end user trainings upon new deployments and enhancements.
- Ensures compliance of workplace safety rules and safe dissemination during project implementation at clients' sites.
- Experience in industrial automation such as PLC ladder logic, C/C++, Visual Basic/Excel VBA or SCADA software programming are encouraged to apply for this role as well.
- Fundamental skill in network communication protocol such as TCP/IP, OPC, Modbus will be helpful for this role.
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma/Degree in Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation, Control or Computer, Mechanical, Technology Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years experiences with good knowledge of instrumentation control system/ flow computer, HMI, PLC or industrial automation.
- Candidate with more credible experience may be considered for Senior position.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
What's on Offer
Regional exposure and training will be provided.