Service Engineer (Electrical)
About Our Client
A global leader providing a comprehensive range of intelligent intralogistics and materials handling solutions.
- Servicing of customer's equipment in accordance with project and service agreements
- Troubleshooting faults in complex electrical systems
- Carry out ongoing service and maintenance for our existing and new customers
- Timely and accurate submission of all paperwork
- Inspect completed work to ensure that repairs have been completed correctly and equipment conform to specifications and safety standards
- Must be open to be on call 24/7 for customer support
The Successful Applicant
- ITE / Nitec / Diploma in areas of Electrical / Mechanical / Electromechanical Engineering
- 2-3 years' of service experience in control engineering / industrial automation / maintenance of plant or machinery
What's on Offer
Opportunities to further develop and nourish your professional skills.