Service Delivery Manager - Healthcare
Opportunity to drive Leadership and take ownership on various Projects
Attractive Salary Package
About Our Client
Our Client is a leading provider of healthcare solutions. They have a well established presence of more than 15 years with a strong foothold in partnering with a multitude of healthcare institutions to deliver end to end healthcare solutions. They are now looking for a Service Delivery Manager to be a part of their expansion plans to drive leadership while leading a group of diverse teams and taking ownership of multiple Projects.
As a Service Delivery Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Leading service design, service operation and continuous service enhancement for key accounts through ITIL workflow management.
- Providing technical leadership while providing support to technical team and Business Partners.
- Leading and providing guidance on service delivery process, this includes the end to end process design enabling delivery against customer requirements.
- Ensuring optimal standards of customer focus are maintained while monitoring and ensuring that SLAS are achieved, issues escalated and prioritised.
- Establishing long term relationships with customers while serving as the bridge between internal teams and clients, this includes providing timely customer reports on trend analysis to support and enhance customer business success.
- Identifying existing operational gaps while providing solutions to internal and external parties through clear and constant communication with key stakeholders.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate, you should possess a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science with at least 4 years of hands on experience in a Lead Function Role providing strong Leadership to team members while driving Service Delivery Management.
You should have a good Technical Background in monitoring and automation tools, disaster recovery, service desk, field services or infrastructure, this includes storage, network.
You should also be familiar with IT Project, Asset and License Management coupled with a proven track record in achieving Project Milestones.
In addition, you should also have a good experience providing mentorship and staff development within team members.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to drive Leadership and take ownership on various Projects
- Attractive Salary Package
- Opportunity to be part of a high growth team