Service Delivery Manager (Applications)
Opportunity to Work on Large Scale Projects
Fast Career Growth
About Our Client
Our Client is a top-tiered Innovative Technology Solution Provider and they are looking for a high calibre Service Delivery Manager to oversee and manage multiple large-scale project deliveries.
As the Service Delivery Manager, you are responsible for:
- Leading and managing the service delivery teams to ensure proper SLAs are being followed.
- Establishing business relationships with customers and outlining proper process for problem reporting.
- Responding to end-user needs and ongoing change requests.
- Managing internal and external stakeholders by communicating proper delivery status and performance reports.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or equivalent with a working experience of 5 - 8 years in a Project Management role. You will have a proven track record in managing and delivering end-to-end large value IT projects in Public sectors, controlling the Profit & Loss for the Service Delivery.
You will have the ability to effectively manage resource utilization and to focus on the SLAs during the project maintenance & support phase. You will also have an extensive knowledge on software application integration.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary Package
- Opportunity to Work on Large Scale Projects