Service Delivery Director (Public Sector)
Newly Created Role
Excellent Salary Package
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known organisation within the IT solutions space with strong presence in Singapore. They are looking to hire a Service Delivery Director (Public Sector).
As a Service Delivery Director (Public Sector), you will be responsible for the following:
- Leading and managing the project delivery teams to ensure proper SLA's are being followed.
- Working with internal teams on pitching in tenders and helping them to win new projects.
- Planning and coordinating with project directors to ensure timely delivery of services to the customers in a cost effective manner.
- Establishing business relationships with customers and outlining proper process for problem reporting.
- Managing internal and external stakeholders by communicating proper delivery status and performance reports.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate, you will have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 15 years of experience in managing large value projects within the public as well as commercial sector. You will have a proven track record of managing at least 2 projects end to end along with making sure all SLA's are achieved. You will also have experience in driving continuous process improvement exercise along with managing large teams. PMP certification will be advantageous.
What's on Offer
- Newly Created Role
- Excellent Salary Package