Great opportunity and excellent learning growth.
Initiate strategic changes to improve company business.
About Our Client
One of South East Asia's market leader in beverages and diaries, my client is committed to develop new products to contribute to a healthier future. They have a strong global presence within the FMCG sector and is looking for a Sensory Specialist talent to join their team.
* Conduct sensory evaluation through proper evaluation methods and application on statistical sensory analysis tools.
* Define and establish key sensory quality attributes of each product to ensure product innovation is carried out with the desirable sensory attributes.
* Provide sensory solutions by conducting sensory studies and analyze consumers' product consumption and purchasing behaviour by collaborating with Corporate or Business Unit Marketing teams.
* Lead the R&D teams, select and guide sensory panellists in applying the right sensory evaluation method for accurate and effective sensory evaluation results during new product development and product improvement.
* Lead sensory interaction sessions with sensory panellists to ensure compliance to sensory protocols, accuracy and effectiveness.
The Successful Applicant
* Bachelor Degree in Food Technologist, Food Science or food-related degree.
* Minimum 4 years of relevant working experience in similar industry.
* Knowledgeable in HACCP, ISO 220000 and food safety standards.
* Independent and excellent verbal and written communication skills to liaise with English and Chinese counterparts.
What's on Offer
Be part of a growing and leading F&B industry to innovate and develop new product to contribute to healthier lifestyle.